Super Bowl TV and soundbar offerings aren’t always the newest TVs on the market. Usually, retailers cut models that are one year old. This year is different. Due to the pandemic, many TV manufacturers have delayed their 2020 models, which means we’re just starting to see the first deals on them.
Whether you love commercials or are a buccaneer or die-hard chef, here are the best deals to land before the whistle blows. It’s one of the best times to get a new TV until the end of Thanksgiving.
- ★ The best choice-Vizio OLED (55 inches) for $ 1,000 ($ 300 off): I was amazed by this Vizio OLED (9/10, recommend WIRED) at its standard price point, but now that it’s under $ 1000 again, I’d say it’s easily the best TV you can get for your money. With extremely dark black levels and gorgeous highlights, this is one of the best ways to watch anything, football or whatever. The The 65-inch model is also on sale for $ 500 off.
- Hisense H8 Quantum (55 inches) for $ 479 ($ 50 off): Good, inexpensive TVs are getting easier and easier to find, and the best deal right now is on this awesome 55-inch model from Hisense. It’s not the flashiest TV ever, but with Android TV, Alexa compatibility, and quantum dot technology, it’s still going to be a great way to watch the game.
- LG NanoCell 80 Series (75 inch) for $ 997 ($ 300 off): You won’t be able to go to your boyfriend’s house to watch their big screen for a while, so you might as well get a big screen. This 75-inch LG model is the best deal right now, with AirPlay for streaming from iOS, the company’s excellent NanoCell screen technology, and its magic point-and-click remote control (like a Nintendo Wii remote for TVs). ).
- LG CX OLED (55 inches) for $ 1,350 ($ 150 off): Vizio’s OLED offers the best bang for the buck, but if you just want the best picture, period, check out LG’s CX OLED (8/10, recommend WIRED). It is slightly reduced and easily made one of the most beautiful models I have ever seen. It also works great with next-gen consoles such as the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, thanks to the HDMI 2.1 ports that can handle 4K at up to 120 fps.
- Samsung TU-8000 (55-inch) and HW-T650 soundbar for $ 796 ($ 154 off): If you want to revisit your entire viewing situation, check out this bundle from Samsung, which includes a fully usable 4K TV (not our favorite, but hey!), Plus a soundbar and wireless subwoofer. . Plug them in and watch them play.
- Samsung Q70T (55 inches) for $ 798 ($ 202 off): If you’re willing to spend a little more than you would for the Hisense model above, check out this Samsung TV, which has better processing and backlighting for a better picture, and has Alexa built in, which allows finding apps (or games time to come) a snap.
Offers on soundbars and sub