Professional Holding Corp. said he would no longer provide banking services in the United States President Donald Trumpthe company, as she joins the lenders who walk away from her after last week assault on the US Capitol.
“Professional Bank has decided not to engage in any other business with the Trump Organization and its affiliates, and will end the relationship immediately,” said Eric Kalis, a spokesperson for the Coral Gables-based company, in Florida, in a statement. declaration sent by email. Kalis did not provide any details on the scope of Trump’s relationship with the bank.
More political cover of Fortune:
- “We will never concede”: how Donald Trump incited an attack on America
- Democrats plan to use Senate victory spend $ 2,000 stimulus checks
- Pictures: A look at Wednesday’s national riots
- Coup attempt on Capitol Hill presents key cyberattack opportunity, warn experts
- The betting odds strongly favored Georgian GOP candidates, then suddenly collapsed. What did not go well?