LinkedIn on Tuesday unveiled the winners of its LinkedIn Marketing Partner Awards, which recognize members of the professional network marketing partner community for their exceptional work and innovation with LinkedIn Marketing Solutions.
Partner Marketing Manager Kaitlin Bellay wrote in a blog post: “One of the perks of working for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions is that we get a # 1 spot for all the interesting and innovative activities of marketers. We see them using this platform as a catalyst to inspire, engage and move their audience. This year – in these unprecedented, turbulent, troubled times, choose your snapshot – we’ve seen marketers working even smarter, with LinkedIn Marketing Partners, to tackle new challenges. Better yet, we have also seen kindness and community spirit manifest. “
The winners are:
- Customer Value Award: This award recognizes the marketing partner who has generated business results or outstanding results for clients through their integration with LinkedIn, and it went to Zapier for its easy and transparent integration with the professional network Main Generation Forms.
- Innovator of the Year Award: This award recognizes the marketing partner who has made a significant impact on customers and the partner community through a new service or innovative solution with LinkedIn, and it went to Metadata.io for its efforts to raise awareness and interest in Conversation announcements, demonstrating buyer requests within their own target accounts, and enabling customers to leverage Metadata.io audiences and create their own campaigns.
- Social impact award: RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, has been recognized as the marketing partner that has demonstrated its commitment to social change, both through its day-to-day efforts and its specific activities and initiatives. The company is committed to eliminating prejudices in its recruitment processes and to increasing diversity within its organization.
- Together Price: This award is given to partners who demonstrate commitment to collaboration within the partner community, and it has gone to G2 and Bombora to join forces to help B2B vendors identify companies that conduct relevant research on G2 and the big b-to-b Web.
- Opinion Leader of the Year: Aaron Goldman, Marketing Director, Mediaocean.
- Transformation: Christen Luciano, strategic partnerships, HubSpot.
- Inspiring excellence: Reid Robinson, Senior Director, Strategic Alliances, Zapier; and Margot Mazur, senior marketing manager, HubSpot.