Facebook introduced a new Business equality business resource center focused on diversity, equity and inclusion.
The social network said in a blog post that the site has information on steps businesses need to take to create a more inclusive and diverse environment, accelerate inclusive representation in advertising and media, expand economic mobility for various companies and make decisions about spending time and money. to support a more equal world.
Facebook said it has collected resources on these topics over the years for businesses of all sizes, and features of its new site include:
- Tools, programs, training and resources that companies can use to promote trade equality in their daily operations.
- Facebook programs like #SheMeansBusiness, Raise and Boost with Facebook.
- Creative and advertising tools like Ads for Equality, which have been designed to help eliminate harmful bias in advertising
- Learning resources on diversity and inclusion, such as manager videos and links to useful training.
- Concrete examples of inspiration from companies and organizations that have already started this journey.
Head of Global Business Strategy and Facebook Engagement Arielle Gross Samuels wrote in the blog post: “Placing corporate equality at the center of decision-making is no longer a good thing to have: it’s a must for progress and innovation in the 21st century.”