Is there still something like “too much screen time” when you’re stuck inside with not much else to do? Probably. But you can also take this time to upgrade your portals to the outside world, like your TV, laptop, headphones, and smartwatches. We’ve rounded up a few discounts on these items this week, such as the excellent M1-equipped MacBook Pro and the Razer Kiyo webcam. Looked.
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 for $ 1,239 ($ 60 off): After using Intel chips for most of the new millennium, Apple finally released its own internal ARM chip in a MacBook. With better performance and much better battery life for the same price as the outgoing Intel-powered Pro, the Mac M1 is the way to go if you’re in the market for a new MacBook. Read our Best MacBooks Guide for more.
- Gigabyte Aorus 5 15.6-inch gaming laptop with Core i7, RTX 2060, 16GB for $ 1,099 ($ 400 off): With a six-core Intel Core i7 processor, 512GB SSD, and Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 2060 video card, this Newegg exclusive is designed to power demanding gaming. Its screen has a 144Hz refresh rate, but the 5 millisecond response time is just fine for fast-paced games like first-person shooters.
- Canon MG3620 Wireless Inkjet Printer for $ 50 ($ 30 off): WIRED writer Matt Jancer has used this model for years. It’s one of the few in this price range that offers wireless printing, but the trade-off is that printing is a bit slow. Fortunately, it is quick when scanning.
- Logitech Brio 4K webcam for $ 200: OK it’s do not on sale, but high quality webcams like the Brio are very hard to find in stock these days. This model is one of our favorites in our Best webcams guide. Even though you don’t need 4K resolution, the white balance, image sharpness, and the ability to adjust the image to a variety of viewing angles are unmatched.
- Razer Kiyo for $ 87 ($ 13): You can buy a separate light ring and another webcam, but this combo saves you some trouble. It’s our best webcam choice in our guide, achieving a nice balance with image quality and price. You can adjust the brightness or turn off the light completely by rotating it.